Mama Cass lives!

Yes, I am alive, and I want you to know that I love you. Enjoy art, enjoy food, enjoy life.
Love,
Mama Cass

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

BBoy BBQ (semi)FAIL = Princeton Wall Art WIN!

Last weekend I went to Philadelphia for the 10th annual BBoy BBQ to do some live painting at the event. Unfortunately, some paperwork didn’t get done and the artists were forced to quit painting by the local Law Enforcement Officers (po-po, five-0, the fuzz, cherries and blueberries?, ie. the man). So, since I didn’t get to paint my heart out in Phila, I went ahead and did it in P-ton (Princeton, that is) on my friend’s RV. Click here to see the entire stream of images.







Here is a video of some Baby BBoys and Bgirls getting down just like their mama taught them. I had a great time at the event, and I definitely plan on going next year! Enjoy!

<3 - Mama Cass


No comments:

Post a Comment