Mama Cass lives!

Yes, I am alive, and I want you to know that I love you. Enjoy art, enjoy food, enjoy life.
Love,
Mama Cass

Monday, November 28, 2011

Being lost in the world + self-exploration = DISCOVERY.

In August I would have told you that I knew the general direction my life was going in.
I was painting everyday in a studio in Philly.
I was writing everyday.
I was full of ideas.
Today, on this beautiful day in November, I am in the Princeton Public Library, and here is some of what I've been doing.

I have been:
Working on my Motto:
Who gives a damn about the past/
I live for the day/
Plan for the future/
Pack a lunch/
and Haul Ass
- Big Boi

I have been:
Reclining across the Organ Mountains
in my dreams of New Mexico.



I have been:
always 100% truthful.
All I have given you is Everything I Am.
Raged it, and Proven It.



I have been:
Confused, hurt, employed, unemployed,
lost, faithless, and completely in love.
I know what it feels like.


On November 19, I had my first art show in Philadelphia at O.U.R. Gallery and Studios.
Here are some pictures from the show!
Everything is for sale, btw.


Critiquing some of my work.
Speaking to the public.

...Speaking publically. :D

My work hanging in a gallery! :D
Artist Life Goal #1: Complete!

What did I discover?
I don't always know which direction to go in,
but I'm going to be fine.

Love, Mama Cass



1 comment: