Mama Cass lives!

Yes, I am alive, and I want you to know that I love you. Enjoy art, enjoy food, enjoy life.
Love,
Mama Cass

Saturday, July 31, 2010



Hola! So today I got off work early and went for a bike ride around Savannah. The sunset was approaching, the air was hotter than biscuits and sticky, and it was absolutely gorgeous. I jammed out to some sweet tunes on my shuffle (best purchase i've made in a while), and looked at the pretty mansions 0n Washington Ave. *sigh* to have a house like that someday.....
The past few weeks has been a scramble to make some cash by rent time, I overdrafted my account for the first time ever ON BILLS (usually I'm good about saving my money), and i was freakin out. Sketching helped me a bit, and the discovery of my new favorite band, Menomena, which may be the most amazing music I have ever heard. You need to hear them before you die. I even bet listening to them while dying will make the experience more enjoyable. Anyway, here is a compilation of recent sketches:


The following image (and some variations) have been floating around my blog lately, but here is the final flyer for Megan's senior fashion show which I designed. The show was great, the models were gorgeous, and the clothes were amazing:

adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment