Mama Cass lives!

Yes, I am alive, and I want you to know that I love you. Enjoy art, enjoy food, enjoy life.
Love,
Mama Cass

Saturday, July 31, 2010

This piece is entitled Trial and Error, and it is ink on paper.
The image on the left was designed by Nat, the image on the right was designed by me!
I came home after work one day, and Nat had done that first piece while I was gone. It struck me so hard and so deeply I was immediately inspired to create the second piece. I dreamed about it and the next day, that second piece poured out of my head onto another sheet of paper. This is our first "real" collaboration! so proud....
Here are some details:





Our former collaborations consisted of hours of sharing a laptop in bed taking turns drawing with a Wacom tablet and they look something like this:






thats from 2008, when we first started dating! aw!

BTW NAT HAS A BLOG AND YOU SHOULD GO LOOK AT IT.

he's a really amazing artist. I feel so blessed to have the luxury of being inspired by him on a daily basis. now you can too! :)

ok, that is all. love!

No comments:

Post a Comment